Costco in London



We had a lovely trip to Windsor Castle to try and track down Prince Harry (no luck).... So we decided to try our luck at Costco in London instead! We were greeted by the usual books, bulk pots and pans, chocolates, mixed nuts and PRODUCE!

Last night's flight out of JFK was loooong. But totally do-able since they upgraded me! So happy about big seats and yummy food. I'm staying with my darling (Aussie) girlfriends at their London flat. They picked me up at 6:45am and we headed North to Windsor. 

After a delicious (and surprisingly cheap) traditional English breakfast, we explored the fascinating and beautiful castle, shopped, and stopped by Marks and Spencer for some groceries. 

We all wanted to cook dinner tonight and just relax (I'm still awake, going on 45 hours....), but cooking for 5 people meant a stop at Costco. I had no idea the store was also in the UK. I had my card with me, so we stopped in for salmon, brussel sprouts, chopped pumpkin, sweet potatoes, veggies and hummus (of course). We were surprised by how many similar items they carried, but also local favorites, especially in the food court! I still have no idea what Aberdeen Angus Cottage Pie is.... But I stuck with the pistachio gelato. 

Heaven!



Ew. Ew. Ewi.


British candy everywhere! Cadbury Eggs, anyone? Put your orders in with me now! :)


Jacket Potatoes? Gelato? Aberdeen Angus Cottage Pie? No idea. We can always count on the hot dog combo.

Comments

Mrs. Pancakes said…
looks like a fun trip...isn't awesome to go to another country and see the stuff they have! soo cool!
Nicole said…
costco!!!! so cool hehe!!!

Popular Posts