Miss Katie Has Her Masters in Social Work!

I am so proud of my sister Katie. She has worked so hard to complete her Masters in Social Work at Arizona State University in ONE YEAR! My parents came out for the big week and we all had such a great time. I was SO happy that I didn't get called away on any trips, so I was able to spend the whole time with my amazing family. We had friends celebrate with us at Buca de Beppo for a great Italian feast. We then had a party with all of Katie's friends at our house. We had great carrot cake, fully clothed pool jumping, long talks around the dinner table and above all, great time spent with close family and friends. Thank you so much to our parents who made it all possible, and of course, congratulations to Katie for being such a smartie pants!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amy now i never want to fly commercial again! Miss your face great blog!
Scott

Popular Posts