ARIZONA CARDINALS...SUPERBOWL 2009!!!

I didn't want to do it. I am backed into a corner. The ultimatum was given: Superbowl tickets in my mailbox, or I publish pictures from our freshman year in college!!!

Sigh....No tickets in my mailbox.....

My personal funny favorite.
Travis Laboy is a college friend, and now, coincidentally plays for the Arizona Cardinals! I'm SO EXCITED for the Superbowl. I CAN FEEL IT!!! It's the YEAR OF THE BIRD!!!!!! GO TRAVIS!! p.s. please recover soon from your injury from the Eagles v. Cardinals game last week!! The team needs you!

Dolphins v. Cardinals game

He didn't know I was going to be at this game...When he saw me as he was running into the tunnel, the look on his face was priceless. He gave me a big hug, and we caught up after the game as well. I haven't seen him since I lived in Vegas, and he had just been drafted to the Titans!! It was nice to see him again! In this picture, he's #55. Yes, the one with the long, GEICO commercial type hair.
Next in line for blackmail photos.... Our lovely Cardinals cheerleaders!! Hmmm... dingy booties that look like they bought them on eBay from a 1970s-era Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Very unorthodox choice indeed....All I say to you, Miss Cheer pose, is nice boots, Julia Roberts. Heading out to work the Boulevard later (GoFug montage)?

Comments

Laina said…
Crazzzzy! I was going for AZ anyway b/c I HATE the Steelers!

Popular Posts