Love Challenge

Valentines Day is here!! This year, I challenge you to love. But, I want you to extend this love past (although, including) the obvious choices of your friends, parents, siblings and significant others.

Follow John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another".

Christ doesn't say to love when you're in the mood, or love those who are nice to you, or love those who love you back. Just love. Love openly, be slow to judge and quick to forgive.

Change your perspective this Saturday, and open yourself up to people you may not have before. Everyone needs love! (me included, so when you see me, hug me with wreckless abandon, please).

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your photo Amy! Love the challenge too!
Brooke said…
Great post Amy! I always enjoy your outlook on things. Have a Happy Valentines Day!
Laina said…
You are SOOOO cute.
triscott said…
I actually hugged you on this day!!!!! Not to mention the fact hat you drove an hour to give me a diet coke!!! you are the best!!
melissa said…
i love that picture! ...... laker fan???

Popular Posts