12 Places I'd Rather Be

Good Monday (sort of) morning to you! 
 Another weekend passed too quickly... I didn't clean my house like I promised myself I would, I didn't get to visit with all the friends I had hoped I could, I didn't get my laundry folded and put away. 

But I did have dinner with 15 of my best friends to say au revoir to the very lovliest, Sara Naomi. She is off to Paris for the summer to study at La Sorbonne. Smart and beautiful, hear her roar.
I also was able to celebrate a wonderful birthday for one of the most wonderful men in my life. Happy Birthday CC.

Some weeks, I feel like every day except Friday, feels like a Monday. This is one of those weeks. 
Here are 12 Places I'd Rather Be:


Comments

i want the first bed photo for my own room! these are such romantic sophisticated bed rooms. yet simple. its exactly what i want to go for, just need the big bucks lol i love this post in fact i think im going to go crawl back into bed now :)
Nicole said…
hahahahah!!! I love the last one. Those beds look sooo comfortable. I want to sleep, not go to work!!
Happy Monday/Wednesday, sweet girl. :)

Popular Posts