Dressing Like a 10 Year Old

Forever 21 Girls

Of COURSE you have the most adorable fashion ideas for tweens. Is it a problem that I want to dress like this too?

I’m not sure what it says about me that I want to dress like a 10 year old girl but really, how chic? 

Striped loose fitting tee, cropped and pleated pants, fluorescent belt and leopard ballet flats. (Don’t forget your hipster glasses!) 

I am super impressed with the Forever 21 tween line “Forever 21 Girl.” They have some perfect on trend items for a very affordable price. 

Would you let your daughter dress like this or do you want her to wear more “kid-like” clothing? I think "kid" clothing has every right to evolve. 

I'm all for it. 

Via: Cup of Jo blog

Comments

Whitney said…
Umm I wanna dress like this too. My kids are gonna be soo stylin'.
Taylor Morgan said…
my kids will dress like this. SO cute!! I want to dress like this too ;)
keri said…
ditto! adorable.
Anonymous said…
ditto, ditto!! ♥
love it!

Popular Posts