matching mama


I don't know where I came across the photo, but this makes me so happy today. 

My beautiful mother is so happy, natural, fresh faced, healthy. I can just feel her hugs.

This is my cousin Andrea next to me in her cute, dark pigtails. 

Andrea just had her own little one. Our family continues to grow, move, and progress. I'm so happy for her that she will soon be taking family photos with her rambunctious little man. I can't wait to be part of that family album we laugh and look back on 20 years from now.

I love that we're matching. We are so not the matchy, matchy kind of family. 

But I'm happy we are here. It makes me feel loved by my mama that she dressed us all up, even if it was only to satisfy my 3 year old fashion demands!

family is forever. grateful today for that.

Comments

Nicole said…
awwwwwwwwwww cutie baby girl amy!!!!

Popular Posts