The Great Australian Bite



Along the south coast of Australia, this is what you'll find. "The Great Australian Bite". I wish I could tele-port myself there today. Isn't it stunning?! I'd be basking in the sunshine, listening to the waves crash against the rocks, and of course cuddling a Kuala bear. Isn't that what all Aussie's do in their spare time?





How about a Tuesday challenge for you? Give a genuine and kind compliment to at least 3 people today, but try to compliment something OTHER than their looks, hair, shoes, clothes etc. Make the comment something truly about them as a person. Pass the challenge on to other people.... get some love movin' today. ;)  



Comments

beautiful pictures! I thought this post was going to be about sharks when I read the title haha. happy tuesday!
Nuha said…
oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! i want to teleport myself there too :)

Popular Posts