I'll Take an Infinity Pool and a Forest

via Cool Hunter

Not too many places I wish I could be right now but here. I can imagine the warm air, sounds of the trees rustling in the wind, forests full of birds and sounds of nature. Peace and tranquility. Any emotional clutter would spill out of my brain like the water of this infinity pool. 


Although I don't think many people would find themselves in a spot like this often (unfortunately), we all need a space to decompress. It could be a hot bath, talking to a friend at a coffee shop, running, or being creative. Something that allows your brain to let go of what's ailing it, at least temporarily. 


Mine right now is the gym and a long run. Be happy & healthy. Free of clutter. Enjoy your day my loves.



Comments

Sarah said…
That picture is SO relaxing!!
Courtney B said…
Oh... yes, PLEASE! LOVE this!

Popular Posts