Looks of Love


The moment a photographer catches a genuine look of love, reminds me that real love is possible. I feel like the media is full of LUST.  Photos like this are proof that real love is out there. someday I'll enjoy 'the look' too...



Steve Jobs after his last keynote with his wife. I think he knew it was his last.
PictureCool

 Absolutely enraptured
Cup of Jo

My own parents 31 years ago

Whether you like our President or not, I love this moment between them. Nothing else in that room matters to them but each other. 
Getty

 He is in LOVE with his bride. This is their first look.
Cup of Jo

Completely sweet and overwhelmed with emotion of the day.... Pretty amazing!


Captain Mark Kelly hugs his wife Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords after receiving the Legion of Merit from Vice President Joe Biden during Captain Kelly's retirement ceremony.


Comments

Erin Keefer said…
Beautiful. I love Cup of Jo, too!
Taylor Morgan said…
aww this made me teary eyed. The one with Steve Jobs and his wife is so sweet and sad. great post!
All these photos made me tear up a bit. I love these tender moments.
Ivana said…
Aww, these pictures are so beautiful and moving! It´s always so amazing to see the real and true love out there!

Happy Friday from your new follower :)

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Be sure to enter my giveaway to win an amazing scrapbook software :) http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway
Elle Sees said…
i love how you can't fake emotions like this.
awe these are some great moments! I love the one of president obama...its so sweet
Meggan said…
You totally got me with this post! My eyes are welling up - so beautiful. I love how photography can capture such special moments You have a really fun blog! xo
Unknown said…
I love this post so much - it made my heart swell! The last photo especially.
That Steve Jobs photo is touching. I'm still in shock.

Popular Posts