Stunning Wedding Photos: Lauren Bush and David Lauren

Another one of those "look of love" moments.....sigh.

This is one union where I support the bride not taking her husband's last name..... Lauren Lauren. Hmmm. 

This Victorian modern wedding dress is absolutely stunning. How amazing that it's one of a kind, designed and made by her new father-in-law, Ralph Lauren. What a dynasty this new family is creating. Incredible.



They were married in Colorodo at the Lauren's Double RL Ranch


Romantic

Comments

Mal said…
Such a gorgeous wedding dress, I love the sheer sleeves and open back

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/
Taylor Morgan said…
I bet that wedding was gorgeous! I love ranches!
Marian said…
Those pictures are perfect!!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous!! I agree...Lauren Lauren would be a little weird...
Mrs. Pancakes said…
oh wow...these are gorgeous! i love her name indeed!
Unknown said…
I just gave you an award on my blog! Go check it out :) Happy Tuesday!
That dress is absolutely stunning!

Popular Posts