HOME for Christmas



Finally just booked my plane tickets home to New York for the holidays. I'm so excited - I can barely contain it!!! Not only because I get to see my family - but that I'm headed to a LONG overdue trip to Europe post-Christmas with girlfriends.


Dec 22-26 in New York with my darling family
Dec 26-Jan 7 2012 (HOW is it 2012 already? Isn't it still 1999 when gas was $.99 a gallon??) London, Paris, Geneva, Zurich


I love that my mom posted on her facebook page that she could "finally start celebrating Christmas because her girls were coming home". What a woman. 


And then she posted the least Christmasy picture possible. HAHA. I love my mama. 



p.s. have you heard the Michael Buble Christmas album yet? It's amazing - and I'm not a Christmas music listener unless I'm home in New York with snow out my window.  Check it out....

Comments

This post is so happy and its so contagious! :)
Louise said…
You must be very excited, I would love to have a Christmas in New York, enjoy yourself as I'm sure you will :)

x
Unknown said…
Aw you're going home for christmas too. Thats great! I love New York at this time of year, it's so festive.

How cute of your mum to get so excited!

Thanks for the comment on my last post!

Amelia @ Ugly Duckling x


I Was An Ugly Duckling
Kyla said…
Wow, it sounds like you're going to have a fantastic Holiday! I'm so jealous of your overseas trip :)
Ashley Allred said…
so fun for you and your fam! tell em hey! and yes....I love the new michael buble christmas cd. Justin just picked it up for me a few days ago. love it!!
Unknown said…
have a great time at home for the holidays :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i'm also hosting 2 rad giveaways! bracelets worn by kourtney kardashian, courtney cox and vanessa hudgens! check it! xo
Anonymous said…
I hope you have a great time at home for the holidays. Mom's are so funny, my mom keeps texting me every day of "days until the baby girl comes home" (baby girl being me) hahaha It'll be a good break!
Elle Sees said…
i went to europe during xmas once! i got to see the last pope's last mass!
If you'd like to win 5 shirts from Stylemint, please enter my giveaway!
Marian said…
Um, the michael buble christmas cd is AMAZING! When I head home to New England this coming weekend...I think that is all I M going to listen too:) And yay for spending holidays with loved ones.
Nicole said…
your hair is gorgeous

so exciting to be going home for christmas

AWESOME!!! TRIP TO EUROPE!!!

love you!!
Mrs. Pancakes said…
i need to get the Michael Buble album..everyone is talking about! how fun is your trip...have an awesome time..

Popular Posts