a world of surprises

For indeed my life is a perpetual question mark – my thirst for books, my observations of people, all tend to satisfy a great, overwhelming desire to know, to understand, to find an answer to a million questions. And gradually the answers are revealed, many things are explained, and above all, many things are given names and described, and my restlessness is subdued. Then I become and exclamatory person, clapping my hands to the immense surprises the world holds for me, and falling from one ecstasy into another. I have the habit of peeping and prying and listening and seeking – passionate curiosity and expectation. But I have also the habit of being surprised, the habit of being filled with wonder and satisfaction each time I stumble on some wondrous thing.
Anaïs Nin 

Be always surprised and grateful for life, friends, the universe. there is so much to learn, grow and be excited about!

Comments

Unknown said…
thanks for sharing this quote!! :) made my day!!
I agree! Such a beautiful quote :)

Oh Amy, the outfit you asked about was actually a dress from ASOS. I wish I had bought one for myself!

Popular Posts