Embarrassing Celebrity Photos


Not embarrassing for them, but for ME! When I was in the private aviation field, there was nothing I hated more than taking photos with celebrity guests of ours. It wasn't because I didn't want pictures with these beautiful people, I just felt stupid and like a groupie. 

Not once did I ever ask for a photo, but the pilots had no shame. haha! They would ask, I would hide and usually stand to the side. But they would always wave me into the picture...make me feel silly for hiding. haha. 

I felt bad for the celebs - they get hounded for photos and autographs all day long from fans. The jet was a refuge for them. I was going to be the last person to intrude on that. 

Now that I've made my disclaimer...here are the only 3 celebrity photos I took during my 5 years of private aviation time. There were many more opportunities and celebrity guests...but if I told you, I'd have to kill you. ;)


Mr. Eastwood and his beautiful wife - they were so gracious and fun! She complimented my skirt - I laughed and said I think I bought it at TJ Maxx. She gushed that it was one of her favorite places to shop! I loved how down to earth they both were. He really does have that gruff voice - 'Go ahead. Make.My.Day.'


He gave us a tour of his shop in NY - we visited with Gary Sinese (just over my right shoulder in the baseball hat) and a few other celebs. Big Paul designed a bike to be auctioned with all proceeds going towards the Wounded Warriors. The shop was incredible, the bikes were beautiful, and he was HUGE!


By far, the biggest flirt! haha. Not in a bad way, just a lighthearted guy who loved to chat. He gave me his sunglasses for the day because I forgot mine. For you single ladies, his eyes really are that blue, and he really is that handsome. ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
seriously, love se~or eastwood!! that voice of his..dreamy ahahahaha.

how cool that you were in the private aviation field before! did you ever fly with someone who has since passed on?...weird question i know :/
Leslie said…
Wow! That's amazing.. What an interestingvline of work. I like Clint's (old) movies :) great photos!
Leslie said…
Oops! On my cell! That should be ... Interesting line!
Miss Amy said…
Hi Nina :) - I have flown one person who has sadly since passed. He was an American hero, and a celebrity to many in the military but the majority of people wouldn't know him.
Taylor Morgan said…
you need to marry rob lowe! you guys look great together! and older men are the way to go!!
Test said…
I love Clint... He's the man!!!
I totally respect your approach and professionalism, not many people would approach their work and 'celebrity situations' like this the way you do/did xoxox

Popular Posts