Where Is My Fall?

Sedona, Arizona 2011

I'm seeing so many people post about fall. Autumn. Changing of seasons... About spiced lattes and cinnamon hot chocolate. Slowly slipping temperatures, and fuzzy sweaters making their way to the front of closets. I'm so very envious. 

My reality is totally different. I'm still at the pool on weekends. Wearing sandals and tank tops. Sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towels sit in a "go-bag" near the door.

My morning routine includes dressing for work, finding a sweater or cover-up to make my said dress super-duper-crazy air conditioning appropriate. Try it on, mirror check. Strip it off immediately because wearing a sweater for more than 2 minutes when unnecessary is torture.

Where is my fall? Where are my hot spiced apple ciders? My fuzzy sweaters?

This was me 2 weeks ago at Burning Man. Ok, I don't wear purple, super long hair on a daily basis, but at Burning Man, anything goes! :)
p.s. I cut S. out of this photo - not sure he wants the world to see him with a purple people eater like me. ;)

There is a cinnamon tinted light at the end of the tunnel. This weekend S. and I will be in Milwaukee. We'll certainly enjoy the cooler temps there -- wait, do I still own fall and/or winter clothing? :/

We're off to throw a painting party! S. owns property there, and some of his renters just moved out. We're headed east to paint and get it ready for his next set of renters. We will be guilt tripping his whole family to come out and help.

Dang, I'm a good girlfriend. He owes me a mani pedi after this little vacay!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 2012. Walking distance from S.'s place. Not too bad!

Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE this gorgeous fall photo!!! Want more fall? We've got plenty for you right here!

Popular Posts