And the Award for Horrible Wireless Internet Goes To....

......GERMANY! In all reality, to have free Wireless internet at your hotel in Europe is quite unheard of. So I'm happy to be online at all! However, it is frustrating to see more "unable to load" pages, than the actual webpages I'm trying to view.

So in the spirit of ridiculousness, I leave you with this utterly ridiculous picture, which was my dinner last night. And yes, this is my take home box, in which my Schnitzel will not fit... And this was the 1/2 size!!! Yikes! Good thing I knew 2 hungry pilots at the hotel, willing to take this off my hands.

These pictures took almost 10 minutes to load, so I'll post the rest when I get home to the states. The missing photo here is the salad that came first and filled me right up ... It was really delicious... 2 different types of cabbage, beans and corn, tomatoes and cucumbers and parsley. Sounds like an odd combination, but it was a plate of pickled vegetables. True German style!

Comments

Laina said…
That thing looks SCARY! What is thaT?!?!!?
Miss Amy said…
you've never tried Schnitzel? Even back in your meat eating days? :)
Anonymous said…
You should be a writer! Your blog had me captivated....
Miss Amy said…
Thank you Em!!! Believe me, it would be a dream come true to be paid for writing about my travels :) Maybe someday!
erin said…
Schnitzel - delish. My family is straight German and I love this dish.

Popular Posts