I Should Seriously Play the Lottery

Yes folks, I've never been "tagged" before (see my next post to explain), and both my first two tags happen on the same day.

8 Favorite TV Shows (in no specific order)
1. Privledged
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Gossip Girl
4. Arrested Development
5. 20/20
6. Today Show
7. Conan O'Brian
8. SNL


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. My Kitchen (literally, at my house)
2. My Parent's Kitchen
3. My Papa's Kitchen
4. Joe's Stone Crab in Miami
5. L'Aubrac in Paris
6. Bartolotti in Paris
7. The Blue Elephant in London
8. Balthazar's in NYC

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to Church.
2. Listened to Greg Olson speak on the amazing artwork he's done over the years.
3. Baked Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip cookies.
4. Went to Jeff's house for "dessert night" and brought my cookies.
5. Wrote emails.
6. Watched the Dodger game.
7. Met a few new cool people at Olson's art forum.
8. Read my '50 Spiritual Classics' book. I'm up to Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Castaneda.

8 Things I look forward to
1. Meeting up with new friends. :)
2. Watching baseball.
3. Going to Germany with Medal of Honor recipients on a USO tour.
4. Oktoberfest in Germany.
5. Halloween!
6. Having Daddy here in Phoenix
7. Going to Cali with Daddy and Sissy
8. Cooking for my family

8 Things I love about Fall
1. Fall colors
2. Crisp, sweet smelling air
3. Snuggling
4. Halloween and Thanksgiving
5. Pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING
6. Sweaters and boots
7. Katie's birthday
8. Halloween candy

8 Things on my wish list
1. Be back in school for my Masters (or second Bachelors, haven't decided) within the year.
2. To be back in school courtesy of scholarships and grants.
3. To help someone do something they wouldn't have been able to do without my help.
4. To be successful.
5. To be able to show my family how much I love them, by the way I treat them.
6. To be healthy.
7. To have a family of my own.
8. Hike the Grand Canyon.

Now I get to tag 8 people....
Sorry guys... You're gettin DOUBLE tagged, just like I did!!
Melinda, Melissa M., Emerson, Courtney, Brooke, Melody, Dawn, Jody.
Have fun!

Comments

Dawn and Spence said…
LOVE this post. But dang it you tagged me! lol :-)

Popular Posts