True Friendship

Justine. She was a true friend, tried and tested. We've shared hysterical laughs, vacations, dreams, memories and more. When I moved out of Florida, she gave me her brand new convertible to drive while I was without a car. Talk about trust! When I had to move out of my condo, and I wasn't scheduled to fly out for another 3 days, she insisted that I stay at her house, swim in her pool and eat her food. When I was feeling overwhelmed and stressed, she surprised me with a facial at a salon she loved. She gave and gave and gave.... She was loyal, kind, loving and generous. She had a laugh that was contagious. Thank you for being a true friend Justine. You are already missed, and it hasn't even been 24 hours since your tragic accident.

I love you. Rest in peace.


Always doing something silly....

Comments

There's really nothing that can be said when someone is lost that is loved. But really, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to let me or anyone know. okay. xoxo
Miss Amy said…
Thank you Courtney. I appreciate your kind words... It's hard to understand when such positive and loving people are taken too soon. I know our plan isn't necessarily God's plan...But it doesn't make the loss any easier. I'm excited for tomorrow, and all you girls to come over. That will be a nice break from this heavy hearted feeling....
Unknown said…
Thank you for the photos. I'm so thankful that you have such warm memories of your times together. I always appreciated her generosity when you were in need - and even when you weren't.
M. said…
Hey, I just called to check up on you. HOpe you are well. I'm really sorry, that is never, never easy. xx
Chet said…
Sorry for the loss of your friend honey. She sounds like someone I would have like to have known. Life is so precious; for it to end so prematurely,especially for a person who lived so robustly, is one of the worse things we can encounter.
I love you.
Your daddy

Popular Posts