Come On, Everybody's Doing It

I love peer pressure. Especially when it means convincing two of your most masculine and hetero-sexual guy friends to get pedicures with you.

Sister and I convinced S. and B. to come with us to our favorite Vietnamese nail shop for pretty pedicures. We argued that every single time we get our nails done, there are always guys in there. We raved about the exfoliating foot rubs, the massaging chairs, and how the women will undoubtedly flirt and bat their eyelashes their way. They finally caved in and followed us there. I kept my eye on the rear view mirror the whole drive, just waiting to see their car abruptly U-turn and head anywhere but the nail salon. But they were brave, and I think enticed mostly about the impending foot massages.

Give them a remote control and a massage chair. Happiness....

Ahhhh..... This is why you girls do this every few weeks....

Pumice stone time. I think the girls loved tickling them on purpose....Flirts.

Are you sure men get this done here too???
Every woman there ooh'd and aah'd over their feet. "I wish you could get my man in here!"

Notice, they are the only men there....I swear, there are always other men whenever I go!

They are now added to my male "must call" list. Meaning, whenever I am going to get a pedicure, I must make sure to call and invite them along. Who doesn't like a good foot massage every now and again? Just trust Miss Amy, she knows what's best. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
They sure are good sports! You have extreme power of persuasion!
melissa said…
those asian flirts....

Popular Posts