Happy Thanksgiving!

In honor of Thanksgiving, I want to share some pictures from last weekend. It was full of fun, people I love, and exciting activities. Also, it was completely random, just like these photos.

Hug your friends, kiss your parents, eat lots of pie, and don't choke on any dry turkey.

I love you family, and I am SO thankful for you!! (I'm also thankful for apple pie, not that it's even in the same category as my family, but this weekend, it's sort of close).

Nikki and Collin's beautiful wedding cake. The raspberries on top had a light dusting of powdered sugar. I had to restrain myself from plucking one right off. Someone needed to taste test, right?
Suns vs. Trailblazers game with Kristin! Go Suns!!!

We look like the blueberry girl in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Minus the exploding part.

Up close and personal with Mr. O'Neal. He's a monster with the biggest feet I've ever seen.

Our childhood home in Idyllwild. Standing by our fireplace. (Sorry I'm looking stringy and a tad haggard).

The driveway I would run up and down as a 3 year old angel child. Right Mom?

Comments

melissa said…
I LOVE SHAQ... i have always had a thing for him.... i know his birthday and shoe size. maybe a weird childhood obsession?

Popular Posts