There's a Bug In My Sushi

Have you ever seen anything so adorable?


As the waitress at Temaki Sushi Bar presented my dinner, I was immediately transported back in time to when I was a kid at snack time, and my Mom giving me Animal Crackers. What was the first thing I would do? I'd bite off their heads! I'll leave it up to the professionals to decipher what exactly what was going on in my 5 year old psyche to be so violently carnivorous. I don't want to hear any gasps in the audience, I know you did it too!! Or not.... Man, what's my malfunction?!

Naturally, I couldn't really help myself when my Caterpillar Roll was staring at me, all googly eyed.

I ate the head first....

Comments

This is so cute!! I would have gone head first too (that sounds a little dirty)!
M. said…
YUM. That and the spider roll are my favorites!!! Um, yes I'd love to do a sociology experiment on people that bite off the head vs the bum first!
Miss Amy said…
i think i'd still rather be a head first kinda girl...than a bum first :)

Popular Posts