Boys and Their Toys


For a change of pace, I decided to go target practice shooting with some Arizona friends. Boys and their big guns..... Also, how could you say no to scenery like this??? ;) wink....
As soon as I started shooting, I felt suddenly transformed into a Bond Girl.... Or maybe to the female version of Rambo, he doesn't get killed off in his movies. I should have worn a ripped up t-shirt, bandanna, and combat boots. Check out some of my pictures, and be afraid. Very afraid.
Yes, this gun is as big as me. I passed on shooting this one in fear of dislocating my whole upper body :)
Some of our targets. They forgot the kitchen sink... The mannequin's body is 15 feet up the mountain. Practice just in case we go people hunting someday.
A truck full of guys and automatic weapons makes policemen suspicious. After grilling us to make sure we weren't illegal aliens, we were home free. Wooo hooo. Fooled them again.

Comments

erin said…
I freaking love you. We need to go do fun stuff like this together sometime, :)
M. said…
haa. so jealous. I'm trying to get some of my guy friends to take me. FBI so stingy though! Oh, speaking of Rambo... you should watch "Son of Rambow" it's a british/french film. So cute!
Laina said…
You always look like a supermodel. And I LOVE shooting guns...total bond girl action! love it!

Popular Posts