"Official" Superbowl Party 2009

Party time for the Cardinal's first ever appearance at the Superbowl!!! Life long Cardinals fans can't quite contain their excitement, as there have been multiple "official" Superbowl parties thrown every night of the week since we beat out the Eagles weeks ago! P.S. I really am a Cardinals supporter. The Tennessee Titans jersey I am wearing is Travis Laboy's jersey from when he was first drafted. He's now #55 on the AZ Cardinals.

I leave early tomorrow morning for Tampa....Hopefully I'll score some tickets once I arrive, but if not, I'm excited to just partake of the Superbowl buzz. Tampa should be full of excitement, parties and great food! I can't wait!!

As Adam Corrolla said this morning on his radio show, even if you aren't normally a Cardinals fan, you should be rooting for them. The Steelers have won the Superbowl six times already. Cardinals have never even had a taste of the big game. Unless you were born and raised in Pittsburg, or were brutally beat up in the Phoenix airport, there's not reason for you to be cheering for anyone but the Arizona Cardinals.

I also received an email from one of our pilots regarding the tightened security at the Tampa airport regarding TSA regulated materials. Which, by the way, I admit fully that I regard the TSA "security officers" to be pretty much on par with mall cops. Mall cops who ride segways.

If our aircraft is randomly screened, and found to be in non-compliance, we were advised that it "may result in the use of force".

I'm shivering in my boots.....

Comments

Yeah! Go Cards!!! I am not really into the superbowl, but I am going for the underdog!

Have fun in Tampa...and yeah I read all of these cases with the TSA involved and they are like mall cops and they think they have unlimited authority, and when it comes to search and seizure this is true. But "use of force"....seriously? I don't think so. That is what I like to call illegal. I hope they try to use some kind of force so you can sue their ass and win. Grrr. I hate TSA.
Dawny said…
Can I just say the Scerra girls are oh so gorgeous! I love you both! :-) Looks like you guys have had lots of fun lately. I'm sad the Cardinals lost...they got robbed! But it was such an awesome game to watch, that's for sure.

Popular Posts