Snow Storm

The last 5 days have been incredible. 5 days of snowmobiling, snowboarding, relaxing, laughing, eating, story telling, picture taking and smiling ear to ear. I enjoyed Utah in a way I never imagined possible. Thank you N. family. Thank you B. You all are so generous, kind and loving. Thank you for sharing your family with me :)

Salt Lake City Temple Square has the most amazing Christmas light display....Not that I was looking at the lights here... ;)
B is possibly the most patient snowboarding instructor on the planet. I fell, I sat in the snow, I laughed at myself.....But I tried! I'd love to take real lessons someday soon.... Shred it up a little ;)

Gorgeous view on one of our snowmobiling stops.

Salt Lake City Temple Lights. I was surprised how in love I was with the bright orange lights they used!! Orange is the new Christmas color for me!! They were warm and twinkly. And I loved them.

New Years Eve was a fun night of new friends (for me, atleast), piano bars, cars locked in parking garages, and a kiss at midnight! (lucky me)
I was delightfully warm during my entire stay in Utah. Thanks B. What will I do for the next few months? I might have to sport some winter socks, Utah style.... By that, I mean wear 5 pairs of enormous wool socks. I felt pretty toasty ;)

Comments

Laina said…
I'm so sad I didn't get to see you. I was there 8 days! Well...two were driving but still!! I even was boarding in Park City...probably went right past you!! I think Monday we were at the Canyons...where did you go?

Popular Posts