Guilt Misplaced or Justified?



Do you ever have days like this, but then feel bad about it at the same time?


No? Me either.

Well.... That may not be entirely true. I do have relaxers guilt. I feel the need to be doing something during my off days, staying awake when I should take a nap, running errands when I should be taking some time to recuperate from a long trip....etc.

Why is this? Why do we not have siestas like our European friends? Give ourselves a little time each day to recharge and refresh? Who wouldn't want to live like Europeans? They work a little, sleep a little, work a little, eat, eat, eat.

Sign me up.




Comments

M. said…
one reason I <3 Espana. Also, I love that Thai soup, have you ever had the coconut lemongrass one... mmmh.
Kris said…
Seriously!!! I can never relax! It drives me insane... if I'm sitting for a second, I'm worried about what I'm not doing, so then I end up doing whatever it is, which equals- no relaxing time... especially naps.
I totally agree. Why do we feel guilty for taking a nap???

Popular Posts