Intelligent Creativity Makes Me Happy

I found this website today that specializes in the "why didn't I think of that" kind of creative and fun products. Their site is filled with simple things you use and depend on every single day, except they've found a way to make them all a little more interesting and silly! I love it! I'm learning to find happiness in the smaller details in life. I believe that when you personalize and pay attention to these things, it's easier to not sweat the bigger issues when they come your way. Let smaller things amuse you, laugh easier, take yourself a little less seriously. Smile.

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive. - Elbert Hubbard

"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. They are but trifles, to be sure but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable." Joseph Addison


All philosophical mumbo jumbo babble aside.... This stuff is just plain hilarious. I want them in my purse, kitchen, and my diet pepsi!






Comments

M. said…
ha! ha!!! yes, i would like one of those keys!! the teeth, it would keep me from ever drinking water again!
Unknown said…
Funny! I don't think I could ever slice cheese on that mousetrap, though!!! Yuck!
melissa said…
bahahahah!!!!!!!! those are hilarious!!!

Popular Posts