Location, Location, Location

Goodmorning New York City. I was tired and worn out, and knew the early morning sunshine would wake me up at the crack of dawn, but I left my hotel blinds open for a reason. It is almost impossible not to get out of bed with a smile on your face when you have a view like this.


And now, I'm off to bed with the blinds open. I will watch the sun slowly set, darkness melt over the city, and building lights flicker on and glow. I will lay in bed and smile as I drift off to sleep to just as beautiful a view.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, Amy...I love it!!! Thanks for sharing the day with me! Loved your description as well as the photos...good night!
Laina said…
This post just about made me cry. I love New York. That is all there is to it. I love it. Everything. I now want to leave...today...and go to my favorite city ever. New York City.

Popular Posts