Lavender and Honey

If you ever have the opportunity to travel to the South of France, please make sure to visit Aix-En-Provence. This was my home away from home for a few months while my boss was in talks to buy one of these:

I know....a futbol team. Some people just have a little extra change to throw around, and go buy their favorite childhood soccer team.

In my little world, the definition of extra change means I add chicken to my dinner salad....

Sigh.... Thankfully, I don't have to worry about what to do with unlimited funds, huge wads of cash, and futbol teams.... I mean really... What a d-r-a-g .


This beautiful town in Provence is about 20 miles north of Marseille. You can roam the uncommonly wide, double tree lined streets while peeking in the windows of 16th century mansions.... If you're lucky, you'll stumble across someone's private art studio to appreciate.

Have lunch here at Les Deux Garcons cafe. Add some of the region's lavender infused honey to your tea. Hemingway dined here often as well....
Check out this gorgeous cathedral, St Jean de Malte, on rue Cardinale.
If you remember nothing else I suggest, remember to pick me up some lavender linen spray. That stuff could make a cow farm smell like a sweet flower field blowing in the wind. I'm obsessed, and almost out of my stash.

Merci, au revoir.

Comments

Laina said…
OMG are you serious?! I've told you before and I'm sure I'll tell you again...I love your life. :o)

Popular Posts