Tea and Spice and Everything Nice

Ok, that was a lame title...but I felt the need to showcase my obvious talent for poetry...or not. Please forgive me? Thanks.

So on to more exciting things....like Middle Eastern markets! By now, I'm sure you are aware of my love for all things ethnic. I love finding exotic markets and cleaning out their spice aisle. I can't pronounce half their names, nor do I know how to cook with them...But like I've said before, I'm a super Google researcher! Some of my favorite dishes have been created when I have no clue what I'm doing....Not sure what that really says about me, or my cooking 'skills'....

As if ballerinas don't feel badly enough about their weight....because their 90 pre-pubescent lbs. definitely equal H-E-I-F-E-R. This genius company has a ballerina diet tea (extra strength, no less). The famous brand. As if you didn't know who they were...
Oh vanilla pods....I love your smell, your taste...Delicious and warm.
I am absolutely in love with their spice filing system. Can it get any fresher? More authentic? Arabic writing on one side of the container, English on the other. You try to buy this much paprika at the grocery store and you'll spend a good $8. This Tupperware of the real deal will only set you back $3.

Comments

Popular Posts