Spit First, Then Scream

The Roman comic dramatist Plautus said, ‘unexpected things happen more often than those you hope for.’

I had fully come to terms with the facts. Facts in this case, refers to a series of subjective conclusions drawn by me. Totally scientific... My brand new camera, my precious spankin' new Canon SD 880 IS 10 megapixel digital camera, barely even used PowerShot baby, had been stolen. Snapped up right out of my purse, lifted without realizing it's absence. I hadn't seen my camera since my parents left Arizona in February. I was supremely bummed out. I had all but given up hope in finding it. I had scoured my car, my house, my friends' houses, my grocery store, my airplanes and my luggage. I searched every corner, emptied every pocked and patted down every person I had possibly come in contact with. You know, just in case. I have some iffy friends.

NOTHING. Sadness.....

This brings me to last night, and a random browsing through my closet where I unexpectedly experienced the best moment of my day. I was getting ready for bed, looking through some paperwork in a file cabinet that sits on the floor. I was kneeling down, and just happened to look up into the section of my closet where my bags and backpacks hang . I caught a tiny glimpse of a Louis Vuitton change purse..... Who cares, you're saying??? Well, I kept my CAMERA in this change purse before it was criminally lifted from me (or so I thought). I LEPT up and grabbed my camera out of this random backpack where it has been sitting since February!!! I had a mouth full of mouthwash, so I couldn't even scream with joy! I ran to the bathroom, spit, then screamed!

So fantastic! I'm counting more blessings every day!

I'm so glad you all could join with me in this glamorous moment. Definitely me, at my finest.... C'est la Vie.... I hope you all enjoy your Monday! More fun pictures to come soon!!!

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. - Denis Waitley

Comments

M. said…
i would have loved to see this scenario. Glad you found it ;)

Popular Posts