Stat Counter Annoyances *%$&#@

Does any one else have a problem with their stat counter? Mine has been stuck at the same number for a month. It's not a life altering issue here, it's just annoying. I checked with the blogspot help people, and they responded "it's an approximate counter, it doesn't count per pageload after a certain page views number is reached".... Problem is, I installed a secondary counter on my page when I suspected the blogspot counter was broken (an outside website monitors the count), and their count vs. my blogspot stat counter is over 1500 page views off.

That's not even close to approximately accurate.

If I was $1500 over my budget at work, I'd get fired. If I was 1500 seconds late for a flight, I'd miss my plane. If I was 1500 times stronger, I'd be Superwoman.

So my friends, we see that the blogspot help staff are approximately functioning somewhere between lazy and delusional. Their web pages need to be more user friendly, or I'm heading the way of many of other friends.... wordpress, .com, typepad (i think it's called?)....

Don't make me bring out the Italian crazy side now.....

Comments

M. said…
I didn't even know blogger had its own stat counter... I go back and forth which I like better. Wordpress or blogger. Mostly wordpress ;)
Mine is stuck at 1500 on the page where is says page views, it doesn't match the counter that I have at all.
Laina said…
Um...where do I even see a stat counter? And how do I upload another to it?!

Popular Posts