Looking down at Manhattan from the clouds

New York City has always been a favorite place. The energy, diversity, culture, and obviously the food. As I know I've said before, landing in beautiful locations is a highlight of my job. Speedboats racing down the river leaving white-waved trails, central park's green beauty breaking up the looming gray skyline of skyscrapers, perfectly straight and gridded streets along an imperfectly shaped island.

I've always loved the word skyscrapers. That's how I feel sometimes up there in the sky. We're slicing through fluffy cumulus clouds, riding parallel to the stratus, getting lost in the cumulonimbus. Literally scraping the sky.


Ethereal

Hello Manhattan.

Comments

Laina said…
You know how much I LOVE NEW YORK. I wanna go so bad this fall. Trying to figure it out....

Popular Posts