Live With Tenacity. Know that Nothing is Impossible.



“Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity”  Louis Pasteur

I am finally learning the value of tenacity in my life. 

Many goals, ideas, needs, wants, and dreams have recently been accomplished in the past month. 

I've had my fair share of hardships, as we all do, but the positives in my life far outweigh the negatives. 

I have so much to be grateful for. 

I know without a doubt, how crucial it is to rely on faith, while working your very hardest for what you want out of life. One cannot exist without the other in order for true and lasting goals to be realized! 


Thank you to my friends and family who make me feel loved. Thank you for supporting me, encouraging me, and caring. 

I love you. The end. Goodnight! Ciao!

p.s. I'm off to Seattle for 3 days. Pikes Place Market, Seattle Temple, and Veterans Day spent with true heroes. Our nations finest. Four of our incredible Congressional Medal of Honor recipients. Thank you for your service,  your sacrifice, your patriotism.

Comments

Popular Posts