Sister

I saw this drawing, and thought of my sister and I. I love her so much, and I'm not sure why this reminded me of us, since neither of us are exactly boho-chic.... But it captures a natural and comfortable relationship between the two.

Dare I say best friends.



I can't wait to spend the holiday with her and the whole family. I hope you all have plans to relax, eat fantastic food, and spend time with the ones you love most. Be forewarned, I will be in New York, so you may or may not be hearing ridiculous complaints from me shortly about how freezing I am.... Brrr... I have the chills thinking about it!

Merry Christmas my lovely friends!

Comments

Kris said…
Merry Christmas to you guys! I'm sad you'll be in NY, but happy you get to be home.
Katrina said…
Aww Sissy, i love you!!!! Thanks for this!
M. said…
ha ha. You're just embracing your parents past ;) enjoy the holiday w/o stressing you have to up and leave (great feeling, right?!)

Popular Posts