Becoming Grounded

My first group of executives arrived on campus this morning from all over the world. I've made sure every detail was visited and re-visited with a fine tooth comb.

It's great to finally put faces to the names I have been working remotely with for the last 2 months. It's been hectic. It's been chaotic. But I really wouldn't have it any other way.

I don't know that I've necessarily found my "life's work", but I love what I do.

I can't believe I've somehow found a way to combine event planning, higher education, executive level clients, cultural dinners, exotic travel, and a lovely group of women to work with. It's times like this, I remember how happy I am to be a grounded. Literally.


Comments

Nicole said…
Good for you! Good luck!!
Now that's a great achievement! It sounds cliche to say follow your passion but look what great things happen when we do! Kudos, and thank you for the inspiration. Can't wait to hear more about it!
Julie said…
It is wonderful to do what you LOVE! Nice blog.

Julie
www.ridingaside.blogspot.com

Popular Posts