This Beautiful House

Just a few home photos that I have fallen in l-o-v-e with. Have you checked out the site Houzz yet? If not, go and waste many hours like I tend to do, pretending I own my own home with lots of nooks and crannies to fill with beautiful things like these!

I love the backsplash of color and pattern. It gives a typical particle board white bookcase such a classic custom look. Also, check out those gorgeous vintage cameras!

I love the simplicity of this desk set up with what looks like a small collection of international postcards/art. I also cannot get enough of these globes!! They remind me of a lovely cardboard and paper globe I had as a child. I think I bought it for $1 at a garage sale, and was slightly well used by the family's children, but I loved it all the same. I guess I try and take the same approach to traveling the globe....wear it out.


Oh, what I wouldn't give to entertain friends and family on a porch like this.... They even covered the cables their porch swing hang from in ruffled fabric. Deliciously beautiful!!!

Wow...What a fun home office this would be. Imagine yourself flipping through that massive Rolodex while warming your feet on the electric blue zebra rug. I think this room would distract me from actually getting any work done. I'd be too busy admiring my own decorations!

Comments

Nicole said…
I love all the cameras AND I love the idea of having the dining room table set all the time.
Thanks for sharing, lady miss.

Popular Posts