Miss America 2010


Just a few brief photos of the Miss America pageant on Saturday night in Vegas. I have to say, I've never heard talent like what these girls showed on stage. They were professionals. Voice, piano, dance...They were stellar. I'm not too concerned with what the runners up will do with their lives post-pageant...They probably had voice mails from major record labels and Broadway before they even walked off the stage.

Mario Lopez was the host of the evening. We were sitting in the 5th row, so his opening monologue was filmed right next to us! Yes, his dimples really are that beautiful. :)

 

Miss America 2009
 

The finalists!

I really thought Miss Tennessee would have won! She was so beautiful and talented!

Miss Virginia! Miss America 2010!!!

It was cute, Mario kept saying "yes, this really is happening!"

 

 

Comments

Nicole said…
How fun!!! Love hearing about your fun adventures!
Sheryl Towers said…
We finally watched the whole thing last night (thanks to DVR). You look like you had a blast. It's funny how we all have different opinions, that is what makes our country so unique. My friend said she thought D.C. should have taken it. Steve wanted N.M., and I had Virginia, HI and N.M, then Kentucky in my top list. You were so right on with the talent...it was amazing!!! love you

Popular Posts