“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one” - C.S. Lewis

I have the best friends one could hope for.  

They are caring, they don't judge (unless I need some straightening out!), they're fun, they love to laugh, they are kind, spiritual, silly, they indulge my eccentric taste in food, and most importantly, they know how to LOVE.

They will act silly with you and show up in all white to crash a "White Out Party"


They jump on trampolines and laugh until they can't breathe

and laugh while they dance.

I think it's clear that laughing is a major component of our time spent together....

They find education important, but still find time to be together.

Friends who live near and far,

and long-time friends who may as well be sisters.

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked” ~Bernard Meltzer


Comments

M. said…
cute! I'm glad you have so many good people in your life :)

Popular Posts