sorting. packing. donating. tossing. repeat.

 My new street

I have completed the move (with many thanks to good friends)! 

My new home is a mess, but it's a happy mess. Boxes full of memories and only my most cherished "stuff".


The fact that my entire house is smaller than my previous bedroom makes one contemplate what's really important, what I really want to save, and how much space one really needs to be happy.



It turns out, my little guesthouse is exactly what I need to feel at home.

I love it. I miss my sissy terribly....But we will always make time for the weekly update, chat, date, get together, pedicure....Or what have you.

I love family.

Comments

Nicole said…
So cute! I love that feeling of moving and having only what you need!
Life is more simple and free somehow.

Popular Posts