Sunlight Filled Kitchen

Fingers dripping with suds, sponge in hand, I used to stand at the sink and wish I could gaze out a window while I rinsed dishes after a leisurely breakfast. It would make the chore seem less tedious and dreary.


My window moment has come. 

My new home has a lovely bright window above the sink! Mine may not be as fancy as the violet hued one above, but it makes me happy. I overlook my clothes rippling in the breeze as they dry on the line, a vibrant orange bouganvilla plant, and a green lawn that surprisingly grows naturally (and fast!).



I'm happy to report I now enjoy doing dishes.

Not that I have much of a choice, seeing that my little historic guesthouse does not have a dishwasher (besides me, of course).



Comments

M. said…
what?! You moved?! where to??? more pics please.

Popular Posts