Blue and Gold Bedrooms

Beyond the fact that they were my high school colors, blue and gold have always been a favorite combination.

I love how they can look Tuscan, Parisian, American Country, Middle Eastern, Moroccan, elegant, bright and happy. The texture, room accessories, placement of pattern (or not), design, fabric, light, and space will differentiate the ambiance they create. 

Any colors, fabric, design, or texture that create an ambiance of a favorite far away land, comfortable happy memory, or a hope for future travels, will always be my preference. 

There are so many images I could add...But here are just 3 to enjoy. 

Happy Monday!



Comments

Ashley Allred said…
I love those colors together too! Angela's wedding colors were periwinkle and yellow. It was so pretty!
Nicole said…
I love that Typewriter.

Popular Posts