the San Diego chills.....

San Diego. was. perfect.

I won't be posting any wedding photos though...So sorry to disappoint...We have been asked to hold out until after the September reception. It makes total sense, and I would want the same for my wedding if I had two receptions in different states. 

This way, everyone experiences it at the same time. I like it.

What I WILL tell you, is that I always seem to underestimate how cold the coast of California can get at night. I mean, serious goose bumps up and down my arms.... 

But there was no complaining from anyone. I'll take layered clothing, cuddling up with loved ones, shivers, warm drinks, and seeing your breath any day over the 120 degree death temps of Arizona!


Ok, maybe we didn't exactly see our breath, but it sure felt close. 

So in lieu of wedding photos...Here are some other beautiful things I saw this weekend. Enjoy and happy Tuesday!!!

 Santa Monica
 
 Kyle Hurst. Pitcher extraordinaire for the Quakes....the Minor League Baseball team for the Angels.  We were so proud of him.... He pitched consistent 85+mph balls, for 7 innings! That's a lot of pitching.... Good job, Ky. :) The Angels will be calling you up soon, I just know it!!!

My sweet girls

Comments

Popular Posts