San Diego Marriage

Maaawwige. It's what brings us, together, today.
Brownie points for anyone who knows what movie that is from....

I'm off to San Diego for the eternal marriage of T and J.
She waited 2 years while he served the Lord. Now it's their time

This is where I'll be this weekend... 


Only one question. WHY did I have to be deathly ill?!?! I've been sleeping 12+ hours a night, taking my vitamin C, zinc, drinking so many fluids I'm up every hour, and trying not to get too stressed about the fact that I'm driving 5 hours alone today to get to the wedding on time.... Lord of Claritin, DayQuil, and all other holy meds. Please bless my nose, head, and achy body. Thank you, and see you after hopefully a sick-free weekend of friends, family and l-o-v-e!!!

Comments

Nicole said…
Princess Bride!! Have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!
Amy lets see some pictures from this weekend!
My goofy friend actually had the priest say that line at her wedding! Great shots!

Popular Posts