White Daffodils

Laptops. Sigh. The bane of my life at this moment.

I have a cute little tablet PC with a touch screen, it turns into a notebook to actually write on, and carries around easily when I travel. It's mini, like everything else in my life tends to be.

The only problem is, it doesn't work. I need a new laptop. It's 5+ years old and after 1 pavement drop, 1 power surge in South Africa, and 2 trojan viruses in Paris...My little laptop is resting in peace. Under my work desk. Unplugged.

So my new obsession is a MacBook Pro. But not any MacBook. THIS.

Ok....So it's $29,000, but a girl can dream, right?

How would I carry my shiny mac around? Silly question. In my White Daffodil Italian Leather laptop bag by Violet May, of course.
 Sigh....if only life was so easy. I'm keeping my eye on you all...You will be mine!


Comments

Nicole said…
I want you to have this!!!! Let's start up a collection!!!! SO PRETTY...
Anonymous said…
You are really materialistic... seems to me like you are trying to impress your friends with these posts. I hope you realize what is important in life and if a gold macbook is one, then I am really sorry.
Miss Amy said…
Dear Anonymous,
Oh how I love the outspoken, uninformed commentary from people such as yourself. When one can recognize beauty, it does not necessarily mean they are materialistic. You may have had negative experiences in the past with such people. Thankfully, I don't need to impress my friends. We can appreciate beautiful things, no matter the price tag.

Popular Posts