Vermont. evergreens, fresh air, family.


Vermont during the holidays always promises hours of relaxation, laughter, reminiscing of memories, freezing and refreshing walks, delicious food, family, friends, good books, ski boots drying next to the wood burning stove, and love.

Happy 2011 my beautiful friends. I hope you each found a way to relax and enjoy a slower pace for a little while.











Handmade by Sudanese women. 100% of the sales from these dolls goes directly to refuge schools in Uganda for Sudanese refugee children.

Decor inspired by, and made by family, friends, and travels.
Family wall of love and travel

Beautiful cousin Will. Our tiny Buddhist.


The sounds of India in Vermont

Comments

Ashley said…
I love this! I miss you Amy!!! can we double date?! I need to hear about this mystery man :) love you!

Popular Posts