Be Bold

image

I am think I'm becoming more bold with age. I have changed my hair again.....darker. This time, I'm really my natural color. I'll post pictures soon....

I do like how darker hair makes my blah-boring-light brown/green eyes stand out a little more. Eyes are the window to the soul, so I hope my soul is speaking good, positive things with this new change. I know I feel good. :)

Happy Weekend! My mom is in town from New York, so we're taking a little road trip to south Arizona. Grandma lives there and she could use a little company. 

This picture has nothing to do with Grandma, I just thought she was one of the cutest children alive. 

Designer Alexander Wang's niece backstage during Fashion Week. Could she be more sweet!? Look at her tiny Chanel bag and poofy ponytail mohawk. 

I wonder if she carries Cheerios in that purse?

I can say with almost 100% surety that my children will not be carting around Chanel anything, but it absolutely does look adorable in pictures. :)


Comments

Popular Posts