my new hero, the Indian chef


Do you ever have those moments in life where you meet, read, see, or hear about someone doing TREMENDOUS good for others

And you wish and wonder how you could be more like them?

I had that moment yesterday when I saw the CNN short video on Narayanan Krishnan . {click here for the YouTube video}.

I am making a commitment, to all of you, that I will start choosing to be more charitable, loving, kind, non-judgmental, giving and generous. 

I want to give everything that I can to those I love, those I like, and those I barely know.

This man is my new hero. "Everybody has got 5.5 liters of blood. I am just a human being. For me, everybody is the same. What is the ultimate purpose of life? It is to give. Start giving. See the joy of giving."

A companion to the forgotten. As a Christian, we should make sure that no one is ever forgotten.

He was a rising star as a chef, and now he devotes his life to feeding and serving the hungry in his native India.

Want to get involved with the Akshya Trust project? Click here to see their website.

Comments

Popular Posts