Handwritten or Not?


I wish I had beautiful handwriting that had touches of calligraphy, rounded loops and pretty swirls. 

Check out Paperfinger

The only thing preventing me from investing in a beautiful stamp like this is the fact that I seem to move annually. 

I should probably put down roots and establish that coveted permanent address first. Is a stamp considered cheating? I suppose I could settle for a stamp.


Did your parents make sure you always wrote thank you notes? Mine did. 

I hated it at the time, and now I'm so grateful they taught me to show appreciation, and to show it the 'old-fashioned' way. My children will do the same. Provided the US Mail is still in business.....

I love getting letters in the mail. I am challenging myself to write more letters. You should try it too. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, parents, sister. 

Who cares that some of them live 20 minutes away? A letter or a postcard make people feel special. Get out some of that pretty stationary. 

I Wheelie Like You.
 

Comments

I love that stamp & second card! So pretty!
M. said…
ha! did you know that is my goal this year, to write one each sunday? ;) i LOVE that stamp. But it is also my other goal to pick up calligraphy again.. i even brought home my pens and manual.

Popular Posts