Arlington National Cemetery

I feel very blessed to be an American woman. I feel blessed to live in a nation that allows me the freedom to travel unaccompanied by a male relative. I feel blessed that I do not have morality laws forced upon me that would never allow walking around Arlington National Cemetery in a dress showing my knees.... because it was bloody hot and humid yesterday!!!

Seeing the changing of the guards ceremony was a humbling, emotional experience for me.

Thank you, US AIR FORCE, US MARINE CORPS, US NAVY, US COAST GUARD, US NATIONAL GUARD! Your service and sacrifice is so appreciated.

Sorry for the cell phone pics. My camera died after taking just a few photos at the beginning. Thank you trusty Droid!




Comments

Nicole said…
So awesome, Amy. I agree!!! Beautiful photos!

Popular Posts