Bob Sinclar: the Unrestricted and Unedited Weekend


Ok, that headline was way more official sounding than it should be. I'm trying my "important news" pants on.

This birthday weekend was epic. Simple enough.

I am so grateful for seemingly random moments that lead to such good things. 

A big thank you to those Vegas and Phoenix friends/family who helped me celebrate and ring a new decade in my life. 

Bob Sinclar is now a favorite artist -- not only because he has amazing talent -- but he owns the crowd by 'listening' to what they want to hear. 

 
You feel like he's interacting with you personally as he spins. I don't know that I've ever felt connected to a DJ before through music when they play live. 
 
Thank you to P. for introducing us to Bob not only Saturday night, but at the pool on Sunday as well. 

He rocked harder than David Guetta. Sorry, world. 


When Guetta shows up 2 hours late, and opens his show with Flo'Rida and Flava'Flav -- I feel like he has sold out. 


I love the music David Guetta produces. I just won't waste my time trying to enjoy his music live.  



And how could you not love his shoes/socks combination?  
 Perfect. 

Comments

Popular Posts